Once qualified, you may want to enhance your skills with further specialised qualifications.
Click or tap ‘Find Out More’ to read more information about each qualification and find your nearest course.
SEQ Level 2 Coaching Open Water Swimming
- This qualification provides the skills needed to work as an open water coach and effectively and independently plan, prepare, deliver, monitor and evaluate a series of open water training sessions.
SEQ Level 3 Aquatic Activity for Health
- This qualification builds on the Level 3 fitness instructor qualification.
- It provides the knowledge and skill to be able to plan and conduct aquatic exercises for people referred to you with health issues or injuries.
SEQ Level 3 Swim Coordinator
- This qualification is for learners who want to undertake the role of swim coordinator.
- It provide learners with the knowledge, skills and abilities of a swim coordinator role for the efficient running of a swim programme, managing the swimming workforce and communicating with both internal and external colleagues.