Lost your certificate or found an error? We offer a replacement certificate service for all of our qualifications and CPDs.
We can offer a free replacement service if:
- we have made a spelling mistake or typographical error (you will need to send the original certificate back to us prior to us being able to re-issue your certificate).
- If your certificate has been lost in the post and you tell us within six months of issue.
The following services will incur a charge:
- To correct a spelling mistake or typographical error because incorrect details were entered on the registration form.
- To replace a certificate that has been lost in the post and you tell us six months or more after the date of issue.
|Certificate Type||Swim England or Institute of Swimming member||Non-Member|
|1995 to current date||£10||£15|
|Fast Track Service (within seven working days)||£50||£50|
How to order your replacement qualification certificate
Simply complete the Replacement Certificate form below.
Payment needs to be received before we process your request but we first need to find your qualification. Once we have found your qualification we will contact you by telephone to let you know that we now require payment.
Provided that we have received all the relevant information and your fee, we will be able to process your request within 14 working days of receipt.
In a hurry? If you apply for our Fast Track service, we will process your request within seven working days of receipt.
- Fast Track is not available over the Christmas and New Year period or Bank Holidays and is not applicable to CPDs
- Your certificate will be reissued with your name as it was at the time of completing your qualification.
If we are unable to provide a replacement certificate
We will always strive to locate your records. However our archives are limited, especially those prior to 1995, and therefore we cannot guarantee that a replacement certificate can be issued.
If we are unsuccessful we will notify you and your fee will be returned in full.
If you have any further queries, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.