We are committed to making sure your learning experience is professional, effective and enjoyable.
We have a number of policies in place to help you if you have any concerns or questions:
Click or tap the name of the policy below to download a PDF version.
- Enquiries and Appeals
- Equality and diversity
- How to make a complaint
- Learner Name Change Policy
- Safeguarding children and vulnerable adults
- Reasonable adjustments and special considerations
- Customer service targets
- Recognition of Prior Learning Policy
- Malpractice Policy
- Conflicts of Interest Policy
- 2023 Fees
We take whistleblowing very seriously at Swim England Qualifications. If you have any concerns about an incident that has happened or may take place that involves qualifications, please read more here.