Looking for advice on becoming a swimming teacher?April 17, 2019 Latest News
The Swimming Qualifications (Swim England) Facebook group is preparing to celebrate its first anniversary next month!
Little more than ten months after its launch, the group has more than 6,000 members – and has rapidly become a popular forum for the aquatics industry.
Members include swimming teachers and assistants, coaches, lifeguards, club swimmers, tutors, swim coordinators, swim school owners, CPD presenters, aquatics managers and Swim England Approved Training Centres. They can:
- Post advice and fun activities for swimming lessons
- Ask questions about lessons, aquatics equipment, becoming a swim teacher/assistant, and more
- Find out about upcoming Swim England swim teaching and Continuous Professional Development (CPD) courses
- View the latest swim teaching and coaching job opportunities from Careers in Aquatics
- Read fantastic stories and case studies from other swimming teachers and assistants
‘Positive and welcoming forum’
Simon Stevens, Head of Swim England Qualifications, said: “The Swimming Qualifications (Swim England) group has become an invaluable online meeting place for members of the aquatics family.
“It provides handy hints for swimming teachers and assistants, a platform for questions, and a great place to find out more about upcoming courses.
“In addition to being a great resource for existing members of the swimming industry, the Swimming Qualifications group also inspires people from outside the industry to take the plunge and join our wonderful sector.”
Simon added: “Thank you to everyone who has joined the group so far and helped make it such a positive and welcoming place for new members!”
- Join the Swimming Qualifications (Swim England) Facebook group here!